1. The controller of personal data, according to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), is HEDVA ČESKÝ BROKÁT, s.r.o., ID: 02117673, with registered office at Opavská 463/23, 795 01 Rýmařov, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "controller").
2. Contact details of the controller are:
Address: Opavská 463/23, 795 01 Rýmařov, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 603 476 602
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided or personal data obtained by the controller based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification and contact details, as well as data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
Legal basis and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- Fulfillment of the contract between you and the controller according to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. The legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial communications and newsletters) is based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain services of the information society, in the case where there has been no order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- Processing your order and performing the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller. When placing an order, personal data necessary for the successful processing of the order (such as name and address, contact information) are required. Providing personal data is a necessary requirement for entering into and fulfilling the contract. Without providing personal data, it is not possible to conclude or fulfill the contract on the part of the controller;
- Sending commercial communications and conducting other marketing activities.
3. The controller engages in automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. With such processing, you have provided your explicit consent.
1. The controller retains personal data:
- For the period necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a duration of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- For the duration until the consent for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, with a maximum period of 3 years if personal data is processed based on consent.
2. After the expiration of the data retention period, the controller will erase the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. Recipients of personal data are individuals:
- Individuals involved in the delivery of goods/services/payment processing based on the contract;
- Providing services for the operation of the e-shop and other services related to the operation of the e-shop;
- Providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services/cloud services.
1. Under the conditions specified in the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data according to Article 15 of the GDPR;
- Rectify your personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrict processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR;
- Erase your personal data according to Article 17 of the GDPR;
- Object to the processing of your personal data according to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- Data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR;
- Withdraw your consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller specified in Article III of these terms.
2. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Conditions for the security of personal data
1. The controller declares that they have implemented all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has implemented technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, including: server rooms, safes, paper archives, CD disks.
3. The controller declares that only authorized personnel have access to personal data.
1. By submitting the order through the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. By checking the consent box through the online form, you agree to these terms. By checking the consent box, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and accept them in their entirety.
3. The controller is entitled to change these terms. The new version of the personal data protection terms will be published on its website, and at the same time, the controller will send the new version of these terms to your email address that you provided to the controller.
The principles of personal data processing are an excerpt from the General Terms & Conditions (Article VIII.) and are effective as of November 14, 2023.