Welcome to Hedva-Fashion! Please take a few minutes to read these important terms and conditions ("Terms")
I. INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
These Terms govern your use of the online and offline offerings provided on this site by Hedva-Fashion, including websites, mobile applications,(as defined in Section 2), and other items ("Offerings"). We are registered in Czech republic are issued under Section 1751 et seq. of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code.
with registered office: Opavská 463/23, 795 01 Rýmařov. Registered at the Regional Court of Ostrava, section C, file 57243.
Contact details: Miroslava Sochorová
phone: +420 554 255 275
Please visit the CONTACT US page, for ways to get in touch with us.
The Offerings are intended for use by users that reside in all world which are 18 or older (or 13 or older, with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian). We advise parents or guardians who permit their children to use any of the Offerings that it is important that they communicate with their children about safety online. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them. If you are not the intended audience or you object to these Terms, you must not use our Offerings.
These Terms act as a binding agreement between you and us, and by accessing any Offerings in any way, you agree to be bound by all of them, including, but not limited to, resolving disputes via binding arbitration, conducting this transaction electronically, disclaiming warranties, and damage and remedy exclusions and limitations, where permitted by applicable law. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THESE TERMS OR OUR OFFERINGS (INCLUDING Hedva-Fashion CONTENT), YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE OFFERINGS.
II. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND THE OFFERINGS
From time to time we may update the Offerings and these Terms, and any changes are effective immediately when we post them. Your use of the Offerings after we post any changes to these Terms constitutes your agreement to those changes. You agree to review these Terms periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version.
We may, in our sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue the Offerings or any part thereof, with or without notice, or may prevent your use of the Offerings with or without notice to you. You agree that you do not have any rights in the Offerings and that we will have no liability to you if the Offerings are discontinued or your ability to access the Offerings (including any content you may have posted) is terminated.
III. OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
In addition to these Terms, the following policies apply to your use of the Offerings:
The content, features and functionality made available to you may be subject to additional terms and conditions which we bring to your attention as applicable.
If the Offerings require you to create an account or provide personal information, you agree to submit accurate, complete information, and to update it as appropriate. You are solely responsible for the activities and security of your account, and you must notify us if you suspect any unauthorized use. Please visit the Contact Us page, for ways to get in touch with us.
We are not liable for any loss you incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge, and are not responsible for any delay in shutting down your account after you have reported a breach of security to us.
You further understand and agree that you have no ownership rights to any account you may have with us, or other access to the Offerings or features therein. We may cancel and terminate or suspend any account at any time without notice. We assume no liability for any information removed from our Offerings, and reserve the right to permanently restrict access to the Offerings or a user account.
V. ORDEE AND CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
The buyer performs the ordering of goods in the following ways:
1. Through his customer account, if he has previously registered in the online store,by filling in the order form without registration.
2. When placing an order, the buyer selects the goods, the number of items, the way of payment and delivery.
3. Before the order is dispatched, the buyer is allowed to check and modify the data he has placed in the order. The order is sent by the buyer to the seller by clicking on the button: SEND THE ORDER. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller. The condition of the validity of the order is the filling in of all required data in the order form and confirmation by the buyer that he has become acquainted with these terms and conditions.
5. After the order is sent, the buyer receives a confirmation of receipt of the order at the e-mail address entered by the customer when ordering. This acknowledgment is automatic and is not considered to be a contract. Attachment of the confirmation is the current business conditions of the seller. The purchase contract is closed only upon receipt of the order from the seller. Immediately upon receipt of the order, the seller will send the buyer an acknowledgment of receipt of the order to the e-mail address given by the buyer when ordering. This acknowledgment is considered to be a contract. Attachment of the confirmation is the current business conditions of the seller. The purchase contract is concluded by the seller's confirmation of the order at the buyer's e-mail address.
6. In the event of an obvious technical error on the part of the seller when the price of the goods is placed in the online store or during the ordering, the seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer at such a manifestly erroneous price even if the buyer has been sent an automatic certificate receipt of the order in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Seller informs the buyer of the error without undue delay and sends a modified offer to the buyer at his email address. The revised bid is considered as a new draft Purchase Agreement and the Purchase Agreement is then concluded with a Buyer Acceptance Receipt at Seller's Email Address
VI. PAYMENT TERMS AND DELIVERY
1. The buyer may pay the price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods in accordance with the purchase contract in the following ways:
- by wire transfer to the seller's bank account with Fio Bank.
- cashless payment card
- by wire transfer to the seller's account via the Go pay gateway, Paypal,
2. Together with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with the packing and delivery of the goods at the agreed rate. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, the purchase price and the costs associated with the delivery of the goods shall be understood. In the case of cash payments, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods.
3. In the case of a non-cash payment, the purchase price shall be payable within 30 days of the conclusion of the purchase contract.
4. In the case of payment through a payment gateway, the buyer proceeds according to the instructions of the relevant electronic payment provider.
5. In the case of a non-cash payment, the purchaser's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the seller's bank account.
6. Seller shall not require advance payment or other similar payment from the Buyer in advance.
7.Under the Sales Records Act, the seller is required to issue a receipt to the buyer. At the same time, it is obliged to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online, in the event of a technical outage, within 48 hours at the latest.
8.. Goods are delivered to the Buyer:
- to the address specified by the buyer of the order by means of a dispenser to the address of the dispenser designated by the purchaser.
9. The method of delivery is chosen during the ordering of the goods.
10. The cost of delivering goods according to the way of dispatch and receipt of goods is stated in the buyer's order and in the order confirmation by the seller. If the mode of transport is agreed upon by a buyer's special request, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
11. If the seller is required to deliver the Goods to a Buyer's Purchase Order in the Purchase Order, the Purchaser is required to take delivery upon delivery. If, for reasons of buyer's need, it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a manner other than that specified in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods, respectively. costs associated with another delivery method.
12. The Seller shall issue to the Buyer a tax document - an invoice. The tax document is attached to the goods delivered.
VII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. A buyer who has concluded a sales contract outside his business as a consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
2. The withdrawal period shall be 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods
- from the date of receipt of the last delivery of the goods, if the subject of the contract is several types of goods or the delivery of several parts
- from the date of receipt of the first supply of goods, if the subject of the contract is the repeated regular delivery of the goods
3. The buyer can not, inter alia, withdraw from the sales contract:
- the provision of services if they have been fulfilled with his prior express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the seller has informed the buyer, before concluding the contract, that in this case he has no right to withdraw from the contract
- the supply of goods or services the price of which depends on financial market disparities, irrespective of the seller's will, which may occur during the withdrawal period
VIII.Out-of-court dispute resolution
1. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2, ID: 00020869, is responsible for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from the purchase contract. The on-line dispute resolution platform located at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the seller and the buyer from the sales contract.
2. European Consumer Center Czech Republic, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, Internet address: http://www.evropskyspotrebitel.cz is the contact point of Regulation (EU) No.524 / 2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on 21 May 2013 on the resolution of consumer disputes online and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC (Regulation on the resolution of consumer disputes online).
These Terms and Conditions come into effect on January 25, 2019