Easter is a Christian holiday celebrated to commemorate the resurrection of Jesus. The holiday is associated with many traditions, some of which are specific to different regions and cultures. For many, it is considered a holiday suitable for baptism, especially for adults. Easter is also a time for family gatherings and celebrations, during which the hosts also pay attention to the appearance of their home. In the blog article, you can be inspired by our table program, which is suitable not only for the Easter holidays, but also for spring.
Easter is associated with many traditions, some of which are specific to different regions and cultures. Some of the most famous Easter traditions include:
- Egg decoration - People decorate eggs in different ways, such as by dyeing, painting or gluing different materials.
- Easter Basket - People put together baskets of various foods such as eggs, bread, meat and vegetables to bring to the church for blessing.
- Mazanec - Traditional sweet bread baked at Easter with raisins and nuts.
- Lamb - Meat from lamb or lamb, often served as a main course on the Easter menu.
- Easter Bunny - In some cultures, the Easter Bunny is believed to bring gifts and sweets for children.
- Kraslice - Traditional decorated eggs that are often displayed as decorations at Easter.
- Easter procession - In some Christian churches, an Easter procession is celebrated, when believers pray and carry symbols of the Christian faith.
- Easter Monday - In some countries Easter Monday is traditionally celebrated when people gather with family and friends for traditional meals and celebrations.
Spring in pink
Yellow & Green
White & Cream